CBSE UGC NET Result 2017: There is no doubt that everyone wants to grab a good job in their field of interest. If you are planning to grab a great career, you should not forget to analyze the importance of CBSE UGC NET examination. Usually, the CBSE UGC NET exam conducts in the month of January.
The result for the examination is declared in the month of March every year. This time, if you face the CBSE UGC NET exam for January 2017, you need to wait till the result is declared in the month of March, 2017. Here, you will be provided complete step-by-step guidelines on how to check your CBSE UGC NET result 2017 online. You will also be given details about the selection process.
What Is the Purpose of UGC NET?
It is necessary to know about this prestigious exam before you proceed for the main examination. UGC (University Grants Commission) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) to select candidates for the post of JRF (Junior Research Fellows) and assistant professors. If you want to be an assistant professor or JRF, you are required to qualify this prestigious examination. You need to grab good marks in the examination. If you are going to face CBSE UGC NET exam 2017 in January, you are likely to see your 2017 CBSE UGC NET result in the month of March, 2017.
Criteria of Declaration of Result for CBSE UGC NET 2017:
As we know, the CBSE is conducting and declaring the results of CBSE UGC NET 2017 exam. The role of CBSE is only conducting the exam and declare the results on time. As per the official notification, the results of declaration and process is as follows.
1. Minimum Marks to be obtained in NET for considering a candidate for the award of JRF and eligibility for the assistant professor is as follows.
|CATEGORY||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|Gereral||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/sc/st/pwd||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
2. Candidates, who have cleared the exam as per the above passing marks then the merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category wise using the aggregate marks of all three papers secured by such candidates.
3. Top 15% candidates, from the merit list, will be declared qualified for eligibility for assistant professor only.
4. A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be declared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared under step III by using the formula mentioned below:-
How to Check/Download CBSE UGC NET Result 2017?
- You first need to visit the official website i.e. at cbsenet.nic.in.
- You need to log into the official portal of the UGC.
- Here, you need to visit the anxious section.
- Now, you are suggested to look for UGC NET 2017 result link.
- By clicking the result link, you can be able to check the list of qualified candidates in the examination.
- You need to search for your roll number in the given list.
- If you find your roll number in the given list, you need to look for the next process i.e. minimum marks requirements for grabbing selection.
What Is the Selection Process for CBSE UGC NET 2017?
- If you want to be selected for the post of Assistant professor or JRF, you first need to secure minimum marks mandatory to grab success in the selection process.
- When you notice that you have already grabbed good marks i.e. required minimum marks in NET, you need to look for the next step.
- Now, a merit list can be prepared to keep the subject and category in mind.
- The list can be created using the collective marks of the 3 examination papers secured by you in the exam.
- Only 15% candidates will be selected for Assistant Professor Post.
- There is another list also prepared for the qualified JRF aspirants.
- You can be selected only when you can be able to secure a position in the final merit list.
Keep Visiting Grab Information about CBSE UGC NET Exam Results 2017
If you want to grab latest updates about CBSE UGC NET result 2017, you need to keep visiting our site.